Posted by : Unknown Saturday 8 March 2014


I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER FROM CHENNAI
I work as an Engineer and in my free time I like to do Photography & I Love Cycling.
I haven't taken any classes although I plan to in the near future. I've read a few tips online and looked at other peoples photos for inspiration.
I've taken a lot of nature and scenic pictures. I go out with friends and we spend some time just taking random pictures. We have plans to visit many of the local tourist spot,
I'm lucky to be having such a wide range of friends who love to be photographed.
I use this as practice doing action and still shots.
My friends know that I enjoy photography and in the near future I get to capture some exciting events!
I hope you enjoy the photos I've taken while I'm learning more about Photography!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

- Copyright © Its Me BMS -Balameenakshisundaram- Powered by BMS ❤ IMAGE - Designed by BMS ❤ IMAGE -